First Aid at Work Training
On successful completion of this First Aid Training course and final assessment participants will be awarded a First Aid At Work certificate approved for the purpose of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, which is valid for three years.
Duration of this Course is approximately 3 Days.
£800 + VAT per course for up to 12 students when training is carried out ‘On-Site’.
Prices may differ outside of the South West as travel and overnight accommodation may be added. Prices include a First Aid manual per candidate.
- Assess and prioritise a First Aid incident
- Deal with an unconscious casualty
- Carry out resuscitation (CPR)
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Deal with injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Deal with a casualty suffering burns and scalds
- Manage eye injuries
- Deal with casualties overcome by fumes or suffering from poisoning
- Deal with a broad range of common injuries and illnesses until the arrival of medical care
- Maintain records
- Use and maintain First Aid kits