Fire Warden/Marshall Training
Duration of this Course is approximately 3 hours.
£350 + VAT per course for up to 16 students when training is carried out ‘On-Site’.
- The Legal Requirement
- The Triangle of Fire
- Types of Fire
- Causes of Fire
- Extinguishing Fire
- Basic Fire Prevention
- Actions to be Taken in the Event of Fire
- Fire Extinguishers
- Responsibilities of a Fire Warden/Marshall
- Checking Fire Fighting Equipment within your Workplace
- Escape Routes and their Importance
- Fire Notices and Signs
- Assembly Points and Role Calls
- In-depth Fire Prevention
- Proactive and Reactive role of a Fire Warden/Marshall
- A Practical Demonstration, allowing Students to extinguish different types of Fire, using Fire Extinguishers on our Environmentally Friendly Fire Simulators.